Whatever the occasion is celebrating it big and celebrating it “the Indian way” is always so much fun and memorable. India has always being a loved destination for celebrating any special occasion; be it wedding or anniversary or any other event which is very special to you and you would not settle for anything less but a grand celebration. Without much fuss, let’s explore these amazing hotels and resorts to celebrate special occasion in India-
- Lalit Laxmi Vilas, Udaipur: facing the Fateh Sagar Lake and the Aravalli Hills on the backdrop, this beautiful palace is no less than a fantasy land. Wrapped in sheer glory of Rajputana and the heritage of the royal era, the Lalit Laxmi Vilas in Udaipur is a perfect destination for celebrating a beautiful Indian wedding or any other special occasion successfully. The current hotel which is launched on a former royal palace was built in the year 1911. Beautifully crafted marble floorings and with grandeur décor and design is just simply irresistible. Come experience the richness of the age old tradition and unsurpassed hospitality with fabulous palatial setting for the special occasion. The Amrapali Lawn, the Angan and the Lower Lawn are the three great venues for the celebrations.
- Lalitha Mahal Palace, Mysore: one of the best heritage and highly lavish palace, the Lalitha Mahal Palace is actually a replica of Italian styled palace built in the year 1930 by the king of Mysore. This great palazzo with sprawling garden and extravagant view of the slopes and valleys along with the Chamundi hills in the background gives a panoramic view of the entire site. With unsurpassed hospitality, fine dining arrangement, grand bar and a helipad to give that poise and charm to your special occasion. A large banquet hall is housed in the hotel with 230 guests in theatre style, a pool side lawn with a capacity of 200 people and the royal terrace is perfect for a small and close gathering of 24 people.
- Oberoi Udaivilas & Resorts, Udaipur: one of the most grand and luxury special event destinations in India, the Oberoi Udaivilas & Resorts is a brand representing sheer grandeur and elegance blended with tradition and hospitality. A picture perfect venue for all special occasion, the centuries old hunting ground which sprawling over 50 acres is a spectacular view. Decorated with marvelous courtyards, royal fountains, those finely decorated sitting arrangement will make you feel not less than a royal. What is even more amazing is the boat ride across Lake Pichola that would land you to the ceremony. Isn’t that splendid? Sure it is! The promenade and the Chandra Mahal are the two venues for special occasion and can accommodate up to 50 guests.
- Hyatt Regency, Mumbai: one of the reputed brands in the hospitality industry, the Hyatt Regency in Mumbai is one of the finest destinations for celebrating the Big day. Be it your wedding or a grand celebration of your anniversary, the Hyatt is the place to celebrate. This luxury 5-star hotel is equipped and designed with great elegance of every detailing and requirement of a wedding from pre-wedding rituals to the final day. With a capacity of about 1000 guests, this venue brings you list of delectable menu from across the globe to make the special day a lasting memory.
- Neemrana Fort, Alwar: another of the fabulous grand forts of Rajasthan, the Neemrana Fort is located in Alwar and is a straight way access to the glorious history of the Rajputs while you take a stroll in the sprawling lawn surrounded by the splendid fort resting on a hill. This place is one of the incredible wedding destinations in India and is equally beautiful all time of the day so the functions that you are going to host here at any time of the day is surely going to be a grand hit. The lush lawn can accommodate 200 guests and the great palatable presentations will delight you and your guests for sure.
- Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund: a lavish and upscale 5-star hotel located in Surajkund (Delhi NCR) is undoubtedly a fairy tale affair. This beautiful hotel is set with the historic 10th century reservoir Surajkund to its background with breathtaking surrounding. The interiors as well the décor and design at the exterior is highly impressive and alluring. If you’re excited about a theme wedding then this is the place to be. A serene destination with a pleasant venue for special celebration is what Vivanta is all about.
- Taj Faluknama, Hyderabad: elegantly resting in the beautiful city of Hyderabad, the Taj Faluknama is a brilliant example of Italian and Tudor architecture. This hotel is listed among the most lavish palace properties in the world. Housing one of the largest dining halls in the world, the Faluknama also houses some of the some of the finest treasures of the Nizam of Hyderabad. Maintained by the Taj Group of Hotels, you can be sure of the great hospitality and the grandeur you got to experience here at Taj Faluknama.